jueves, 4 de mayo de 2023

instagram

 Hi, one of the profiles I visit the most in instagram is @ismorbo (https://instagram.com/ismorbo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=), this is a different information medium.

I like this instagram page because it always brings information on topics of my personal interest such as fashion, celebrities, artists, movies and topics relevant to the lgbtq+ community. I don´t remember how I discovered this site, but it probably must have been thanks to instagram recommendations os related content that one follows.

This page has the particularity that all its publications begin with a full size photo of something related to the topic and then in the following photos appear quotes about the same thing that help to understand the flow of ideas to wich you want to get , and you can always deepen the information provided by entering the link to the biography.

I think the reason for I like this site is the visual approach of the posts. It´s not a page I check often, but I would say it´s one of the ones I get most in my feed.



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...