viernes, 23 de junio de 2023

BBC Learning english

Hi, today I am going to evaluate the BBC Learning English Website (https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/)

The first section I tried was grammar, with the activity 1 "test your level, b1 intermediate", I found it an easy activity to do, as it only has fifteen questions, all of which are fairly quick. What I liked the most is the diagnosis at the end, where he recommends activities to improve.

The second section I tested was courses, the activity is called "Activity 3, 6 minute grammar" the video was about two people having a conversation using present tenses, the pronunciation of the video is very good, which helps to sharpen the ear, I really liked this activity.

The third section I visited was vocabulary, I did the activity 1 "Common ways to use present" I liked that it is quite quick to make (it only takes 1 minute) and that all the content of the video is also written below in case you want to review it more calmly.

 The fourth section was pronunciation, the activity I selected is "Tim´s pronunciation workshop:summary" the video was quite concise and quick, easy to understand and repeating the sentences in the video helps a lot with pronunciation. 

The fifth section I visited was 'news' I watched the video " The hottest January day ever" newscast format makes it much more entertaining and keeps the interest in the video.

The last section was 'more' I have seen the video entitled "The importance of being earnest, part 5: Jack meets Ernest" the story is quite entertaining and helps a lot to reinforce vocabulary by listening. 

Overall, I liked the website, I think it is very useful to practice and especially having different activities makes it less monotonous. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...