viernes, 2 de junio de 2023

Empanadas

 Hi, today I'll tell you about a memorable family meal

One of the family meals I remember was about a month ago, we got together at my grandmother's house and she cooked pine empanadas, she always makes cheese empanadas for me since I am a vegetarian.

The family meals are always attended by almost the whole family (which is actually quite small), among them are my aunts and uncles (Carola, Jorge and Isabel), my cousins (Daniela and Alonso), my grandmother (Lucia) and my mom.

It is always memorable to be able to see all of us together, since usually due to work, school and university it is quite complex to see each other and it usually happens when it is a birthday or some other celebration like that. This day was different since it was a Saturday off for those who work and everyone made time in their schedule to have a family lunch for no other reason than to see each other.

It is also very important for all of us in the family to take advantage of the time we have with my grandmother, so any excuse to visit her is good, besides the fact that she cooks delicious food and it is always nice to eat homemade food.

That´s my grandma posing with her empanadas.


3 comentarios:

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...