viernes, 23 de junio de 2023

Katako vegan

 Hello, today I will tell you about a restaurant that I really like, the place is called Katako Vegan. This place is located in Nueva Providencia 2020. I usually go there every three or four months with my friends (Katty and Val), this is a restaurant that one of them discovered about four years ago. Every time we want to go out to eat we go there because absolutely everything is vegan and also very tasty. My favorite dish is the fried tofu with sweet and sour sauce, I could live the rest of my life just eating that dish, although out of everything I have tasted no food on the menu has ever disappointed me. Their desserts are also incredibly tasty and most importantly, the drinks are also very good.


(is the only photo I have of my friends in the katako haha)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...