viernes, 31 de marzo de 2023

Velour-Akriila

 Hi, the song I listening in the last days is "Velour" from Akriila.

 She is a emerging chilean artist, his music belong to urban gender because she mixtape more types of music in his repertoire. Principally I listening to Akriila for the power in his letters and the visual proposal in his singles. 

The first time I listenig to Akriila it was in 2022, in the middle of the student strike. I remember have been in the friend´s house ending a work for the university and one of my friends played one of his songs, in this moment I don´t like this his music but over time I listening again his music and I connected diferent with his music.

As usual I listening every day his music in the last two months, I think it´s because I´m obsessed with his voice.

I think it is very important to support Chilean urban music so I hope you listen his music, you will no regreat.



2 comentarios:

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...