viernes, 23 de junio de 2023

A country I would like to visit

If I had to choose only one country to visit, I honestly wouldn't know which one, as I would like to visit many for different reasons. First of all, I would like to visit southern Italy for its beautiful landscapes and leisurely way of living life. Secondly, Thailand has always seemed to me a very interesting place, from its culture to its beautiful landscapes, not to mention its interesting architecture. Lastly, I would love to go to Japan, especially for the architecture, I think it is a place where you can learn a lot, I would visit the historical monuments of Kyoto and Nara, Hiroshima and Mount Fuji. I would like to go for at least a month to have plenty of time to travel around.



(Souhern Italy)

(Thailand)

(Hiroshima)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...