viernes, 30 de junio de 2023

Law and order

 Hi, when I was a child, the program I watched is "Law and order: special victims unit" it is an American police drama television series. Each episode dealt with a different case, so it was easy not to have to watch it in order. The serie has 24 season and has aired from 1999 to the present. I started watching it when I was about six years old and still watch it today if I happen to be channel hopping when I come across the series. The reason why I started watching it was because at that time I lived at my grandmother's house, I used to spend the afternoons with my uncle in the living room while she cooked or did the housework. In those years we only had that one TV and since he decided what to watch I stayed there so I wouldn't get bored, although over the years it became a hobby between the two of us that lasted until I was eleven, when I moved out of the house. Although at the beginning I didn't understand anything about the series, as time went by I understood the plot and it became my favorite hobby, even when I grew up I wanted to study forensic medicine.





1 comentario:

  1. ooh i relly like this serie, when i see one episode i dont take off my ayes of tv

    ResponderEliminar

Blog experience

 Hi, today I am going to tell you about my experience with blogs. The post I enjoyed writing the most was "a country I would like to vi...